Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Finance Operations Lead
Aerotek has an immediate opening for a Finance Operations Lead at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Controller (RC), the Finance Operations Lead / Assistant Controller (AC) will serve as the financial steward for the sales offices. The successful candidate will interact with business partners in their respective business unit (Regions/SS&O) helping them with items including, but not limited to; rate negotiations, contract negotiations, reviewing Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and other support functions while driving company initiatives to the field.
- Provides support for 75-175 sales teams or business unit partners.
- Responds timely to all internal and external inquires per the 1/24 rule [respond within one (1) hour, provide resolution within twenty four (24) hours].
- Utilizes resources to help provide effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Ensures all Services Agreement terms are adhered to (rates/terms, invoicing, pre-screening compliance, FLSA regulations, etc.)
- Negotiates and understands all scenarios that affect liability.
- Understands at a functional level all policies and guidelines.
- Mitigates company risk through collaboration with sales teams and field partners to ensure internal compliance issues are resolved timely.
- Provides ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the sales teams and regional leadership.
- Reviews expense reports, Requisitions for Funds [quarterly outings], and enforces expense policy.
- Collaborates with various departments for any and all external Client issues (collection, legal issues, etc).
- Interfaces with internal/external customers and builds relationships to continuously drive business.
- Builds expertise and knowledge through working with partners and sharing best practices amongst the team to maximize success.
- Understands company/regional goals and strategy.
- Consistently adds additional analysis or other kind of value without prompting.
- Administers and accurately tracks quarterly and annual incentive bonuses.
- Prepares and evaluates compensation for sales promotions and maintains intricate knowledge of producer compensation plans.
- Participates in training presentations for newly promoted sales teams and recruiters.
- Works to streamline reporting and other processes for efficiency.
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
- Potential to manage and lead Business Analyst(s)
- BA / BS degree in Business preferred
- 2+ years of business experience
- Travel may be required for office visits and/or meetings [10%-20%, unless otherwise discussed with RC ].