Sr Operations Quality Analyst
Job Location: Virtal 100%
Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Customer Service and Operations (GCSO) Production Enablement organization includes a diverse team Quality Assurance Analysts and Trainers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges with MetLife. This role will conduct quality reviews of disability claims, collecting and analyzing quality opportunities and root causes to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Conducts quality reviews of Long-Term Disability (LTD) claims of various complexity.
- Identifies trends, root causes, and quality gaps from the analysis of data and provides timely and meaningful feedback to associates and management regarding performance and quality standards.
- Partners with team to develop criteria and standards in which to measure quality behaviors.
- Assists in the research, analysis, and recommendation of key quality improvements.
- The wage range for this position specific to Colorado is $49,700-62,900 . The role is eligible for incentive compensation under the MetLife Annual Variable Incentive Plan ("AVIP"). Your eligibility for and award of incentives are governed by the terms of the plan. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision plus Retirement benefits and Paid Time Off
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 2 plus years of LTD Claims management experience
- Competencies: Demonstrated critical thinking, attention to detail, written and verbal communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- The wage range for this position specific to Colorado is $49,700 - $66,200. The role is eligible for incentive compensation under the MetLife Annual Variable Incentive Plan ("AVIP"). Your eligibility for and award of incentives are governed by the terms of the plan. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision plus Retirement benefits and Paid Time Off.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 125868