Lead Archer Security Consultant
Location: Cary, North Carolina United States
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife Global Technology Operations (GTO) Information Security (InfoSec) Risk Management is responsible for strategy, oversight, and execution of the MetLife’s IT global issue management program and the maturity of MetLife’s IT Risk Management Program utilizing RSA Archer eGRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance).
The goal of the program is to integrate risk management, internal controls, assurance, compliance processes cross-functionally and deploy IT Risk Register to improve MetLife’s operational effectiveness and strengthened audit readiness and regulatory compliance.
Strong candidate will be able to demonstrate solid risk management and direct experience with RSA Archer eGRC design and execution of risk program including the support of on-going initiatives for the broader ERM Programs and GTO Business Controls teams. The candidate will be responsible for establishing and coordinating integrated processes to manage risk, compliance, internal controls, and resolution of related issues throughout MetLife and creating and maintaining governance cadence to ensure compliance with Enterprise GRC requirements.
- Serve as expert for RSA Archer within the IT Risk Management Organization responsible for driving IT risk methodology across GTO
- Execution of enterprise Governance. Risk and Compliance (eGRC) program with a focus on driving the maturity of IT Risk Programs by identifying ecosystem-wide impacts, cross-solution dependencies, roadblocks, gaps in delivery, as well as prioritization of risk team objectives
- Work closely and collaborate with Archer Solution owners to implement workflow and arears of process improvement
- Contribute to ongoing reporting and updates on eGRC Archer program to Enterprise Operational Risk Management and GTO Business Control teams
- Assist in ongoing efforts to improve data analytics and reporting capabilities from Archer eGRC
- Partner closely with Enterprise Operational Risk Management and GTO Business Controls team
- Conduct quality reviews of information/data and adherence to workflow requirements in Archer
- Resolve roadblocks and provide team collaboration
- Support management in preparing various risk dashboard and reporting
- Assist in the development, analysis, and recommendations for program enhancements
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Proven track record in managing key aspects of a GRC or integrated Risk Management Program in large matrixed organization preferably in insurance or financial sector
- Able to independently manage GRC program with minimal supervision, multi-task, deal with ambiguity and to consistently deliver high-quality results in a regulated and changing corporate environment
- RSA Archer configuration and primary implementation experience with GRC (workflow, integrations, data feeds)
- Experience with translating requirements to system functionality
- 10+ years of applicable and proven experience in insurance, banking, or other financial services institution.
- Ability to work effectively with key partners (e.g., GRM, Investments, Legal, Finance, etc.).
- Be able to work independently and detail oriented
- Strong presentation, communication and organizational skills are a prerequisite
- Team player who can adapt to changing priorities
- Good business acumen and ability to connect analytical insights with business decisions
- Strong technical skills using Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as ability to quickly learn new risk management tools and concepts
- Advanced degree preferred (e.g., MBA or master’s degree in IT or CyberSecurity)
- Proficient in Archer eGRC development, Archer Advanced Workflow, Subject matter expert for RSA Archer eGRC SmartSuite with knowledge of Archer system architecture and core concepts related to Governance, Risk Management and Compliance, dashboards, iVews, mail merge. Practical experience gathering business requirements, conceptualizing or designing solutions.
- Archer certification v5.x and/or V6x preferred
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.