Project Operations Associate
Job Summary: The Project Operations Associate (POA) is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service to external customers as well as corporate and field office employees. The POA is proficient in the management of customer accounts; this includes project reporting, funding reporting and collection of customer accounts receivable along with the maintenance of the projects & managing the inflow from T&E through OASIS to PSPC. Qualities include: building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, detail oriented, strong follow-up skills, multi-tasking skills, the ability to use independent judgment, ability to function in an open environment and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
· Management of customer accounts, including but not limited to invoicing, collections, adjustments, customer service and working with clients to resolve outstanding issues
· Manage total accounts receivable with an aging in excess of $3.5 M
· Auditing account specific reports to ensure accurate billing and client specific information
· Support liaison between field offices and other corporate departments (CA, Delivery, Finance, and FSG)
· Responsible for gathering the necessary data to assist management with account specific decisions
· Review Agreement amendments/modifications and incorporate changes for correct customer support and billing, address any potential issues with Finance Leadership
· Assists/supports fulfillment of contract deliverables, billing and cash collections.
· Detailed knowledge of Statement of Work (SOW) contracts/purchase order terms and conditions
· Onboarding of new clients and management of client specific billing arrangements (rates and procedures) and maintain compliance with these requirements.
· Utilize internal tools and customer tools to support Client requirements.
· Establish and maintain client documentation files
· Review and follow up on Audit results to ensure data integrity and compliance
· Confirm assigned projects/programs/contracts are closed out, accurate, and complete
· Oversee data governance of systems to ensure accurate reporting (Oasis and PSPC)
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
· 2-3 years of relevant experience or college degree
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word is required)
Minimum Education / Abilities / Skills:
· Strong organizational and analytical abilities
· Strong communication skills and work ethic
· Goal driven with problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as a team player