Dir, Business Planning and Strategy- Patient Specialty & Services
The Director Business Planning and Strategy Patient Specialty & Services will work closely with the VP and Head, US Innovative Medicines PSS in establishing the new PSS strategy, team operations, enhanced and simplified engagement within the Innovative Medicines Organization . The Director Business Planning and Strategy will engage with all levels of the organization on behalf of PSS, identifying areas of strategic and operational focus to enable business-critical transformational change. They will play a critical role in managing ongoing PSS engagement, developing cross-divisional interconnectivity, and enable change management for the PSS organization.
The Director Business Planning and Strategy, US Innovative Medicines PSS, will be responsible for meeting and engagement planning and excellence across various strategic pillars. This individual will be the key point of contact for executive engagements in the US and Globally in partnership with the Head of PSS.
The ideal candidate is passionate about both strategy and execution and is able to translate ideation through to impact. This person will be a self-starter eager to change and ready to challenge assumptions. This individual is a skilled influencer with an enterprise mindset and is able to interact & influence across various levels of seniority, within Innovative Medicines US and Innovative Medicines International and cross-divisionally across Novartis. The Director Business Planning and Strategy is passionate about driving simplification, leadership, and problem solving.
Your Responsibilities will Include, but are not limited to:
• Create and provide strategic communications support for executive engagement for the Head of PSS both US and Global.
• Oversea and manage strategic engagements related to critical business priorities to senior internal and external audiences.
• Provide strategic counsel, daily operational and business planning support to the Head of PSS and PSS Organization.
• Lead, create, and prioritization and execution of key prioritized strategic initiatives across PSS organization, in partnership with all other US Functions.
• Build excellence in day-to-day meeting operations and outcomes in service of the Head of PSS and PSS Organization.
• Create and embed new standard for effective critical strategic planning and reviews for the PSS Organization.
• Create and lead key initiatives for the PSS Organization with the Head of PSS, US IMLT and Global leaders to drive culture and operational excellence.
This is a US based position.
This position will be located at the East Hanover site and will not have the ability to be located remotely. This position will require 20% travel as defined by the business (domestic and/ or international).