Oracle EPM Cloud/ARCS Manager/Sr. Manager
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice [Register to View]
An experienced Finance professional with a strong background in Accounting and a deep understanding of the Financial Month End Close Process. You get excited about solving complex problems and finding new solutions for clients. Digital Finance professionals support clients in developing Finance Organization Strategies, Optimizing the Close, Consolidation & Reporting processes all by leveraging Performance Management technology capabilities to support our clients’ long-term growth. You’ve managed large teams, love big challenges, and are ready for a new one. You are skilled at building trusted relationships within your own organization, with clients, and with ecosystem partners.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in Account Reconciliation areas
- Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine processes
- Collect business requirements and apply financial concepts to translate them into solution design
- Prepare and facilitate client sessions on process and application design
- Provide recommendations based on Account Reconciliation leading practices
- Support project team and mentor staff
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Stay current on how new GAAP/IFRS regulations and technologies affect our clients’ businesses
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of 7 years working in Finance & Accounting, preferably with a Big Four public accounting firm
- Deep functional understanding of record to report and account reconciliation processes
- CPA Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in implementing Account Reconciliation Solutions in at least one EPM tool (Oracle ARCS/HFM, Blackline etc.)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, client experience preferred
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- You have led 2-3 full implementation of Account Reconciliation Solutions
- You have a least 2 year designing Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Oracle Account Reconciliation (ARCS) certification
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.