Compensation Associate Manager: Total Rewards Team: Remote Role
- Working with large, global, constantly evolving, complex and matrixed organizations
- Communicating effectively (verbal and written) with all levels of employees including Senior Management
- Analyzing large volumes of data with the goal of “telling the story” and providing relevant and concise executive summaries
- Presenting compensation analyses and deliverables to clients and internal team
- Being able to adapt to quickly changing deadlines and deliverables and multi-tasking as required
- Continuously seeking to improve and enhance, including enjoying creative problem-solving and feeling comfortable questioning the status-quo while recommending alternative solutions
- Balancing working with clients in a collaborative and empathetic manner, while adhering to, and applying strategic and established compensation principles and processes
- Demonstrating strong project management and organizational skills and willingness to learn new skills and approaches to compensation.
- Independently managing and owning with minimal oversight
- Creating clear and concise Excel and PowerPoint analysis and presentations for internal and external teams
- Demonstrating proficient knowledge and understanding of market data, salary ranges, bonus plans, and budget impact analysis
- Demonstrating proactive research into best practices and process improvements to increase efficiencies and quality of deliverables
- Owning and taking full accountability of end-to-end deliverables and relationship
- Supporting across all deliverables and acting as the subject matter expert within the team for specific client groups
Minimum of 5 years of relevant Compensation experience, with strong compensation acumen and the areas of of data analysis and presentations
Experience in a large, multi-national organization or consultancy
Experience with a global, multi-cultural, virtual work environment
Very strong Microsoft application skills – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – experience or expertise with macros and VB is preferred
Strong project management and organizational skills
Strong analytics/analytical skills
Comfortable interfacing with employees at all levels
Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and competing priorities
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $97,632 - $182,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.