Associate Operator Marketing Manager
Title: Associate Operator Marketing Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) is the €2.5bn+ foodservice division of Unilever. It leads the dynamic Food Service market across its categories and has ambitious growth objectives, marketing a range of professional food and beverage products and services to operators across 22 Multi Country Organizations (MCOs) in 72 countries.
UFS is accelerating its digital transformation to fuel growth through data driven and technology enabled Go-to-Market (GtM) capabilities. Our ambition is to reach 2.5 million foodservice operators via an online & off-line contact strategy. The focus of UFS marketing and sales is to engage with chefs & customers through an integrated communication system via visits by sales representatives and digital touchpoints like the [Register to View] website / web shop, segmented & personalized campaigns and UFS apps. The new roles of marketing teams are more integrated in the digital ecosystem and are vital for a great operator & customer experience.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
As an Associate Operator Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the growth agenda with new foodservice operator groups. You will have a deep understanding of the assigned operator group, and how UFS products and services best fit their needs. You will gain valuable insights and use these insights to build relevant, impactful, and differentiated operator journeys in the priority segments for UFS. Critically, you will use data as a key unlock to drive growth strategies for the US market.
- Build relevant offline and online Operator Journeys driven by insights and guided by real operator behavior
- Execute B2B campaigns that deliver solutions solving a real need, measured by performance KPIs including leads, conversion rates and turnover
- Drive Leads management in the identified operator group (volume + efficiency + quality) in line with business KPIs
- Use data to identify and unlock new growth areas that will fuel future growth in the target foodservice segments.
What You Will Own:
- Develop deep understanding of assigned operator segment, leveraging industry data, real world experience, customer interactions, and operator conversion team experience
- Identify relevant insights and the pain points of target operators as a means to develop needs solutions
- Create impactful briefs that are used in partnership with creative agencies to develop concepts and campaigns on time, in full that deliver ROI.
- Develop, execute and optimize operator journeys within assigned operator segment that are differentiated, based on real operator behavior, and guided by data
- Contribute towards “Always On” content that is relevant for operator group and aligned with focus area
- Understand the product categories we play in, and work within the Operator Conversion Team to establish a channel basket of products that fits the needs of the operators and ultimately deliver flawless execution to drive growth within priority segments.
- Demonstrate understanding of the end-to-end buying journey of the key operator group
- Drive lead management process with cross functional teams for assigned operator group through campaigns.
- Develops Partner ecosystems to increase reach / content relevance / credibility (Chefs, KOGs, Industry bodies, other Suppliers, etc). of UFS within key operator group
Key Characteristics: Ideal candidate demonstrates the following leadership behaviors:
- Purpose & Service: works from purpose for the good of others.
- Agility: constantly curious & courageous.
- Business Acumen: generates value in channels & customers
- Passion for High Performance: inspires the energy needed to win & grow.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Strategy into Action: Develops strategy to drive growth & customer experience
- Business Acumen: Deep understanding of sales/marketing funnels, operator lifecycle & marketing automation journeys
- Customer Centricity: Deep understanding of customer buying journeys & filtering all business decisions through the eyes of our customer
- Creative & persuasive content creation & distribution across a variety of digital channels
- Performance measurement & analysis both online & offline
- Project management & process management
- Digital competency in traffic generation, lead management, content marketing/inbound marketing, conversion optimization, SEO, marketing automation & social media marketing
- 3-5 years of working experience in similar function in FMCG
- Proven track record in Marketing & Sales, preferably in the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry with knowledge of key segments and trade customers.
- Basics of Operator Journeys
- Digital & social media
- Technical Experience:
- Marketo (simple & advanced campaigns)
- AEM (including Adobe Assets)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working Knowledge a Plus:
- Microsoft PowerBI
What We Can Offer You
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Culture for Growthopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefitsopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Every Voice Mattersopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Global Reachopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever: Life | LinkedInopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Strategy | Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Why work for Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Careers at Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever Global Websiteopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Check Out Our Spaceopens in a new window
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.