Support all levels of the Treasury Department by executing critical processes to ensure effective cash management support for Allegis’ domestic and global businesses.
• Support cash management processes by:
- Displaying an understanding of bank transactions to properly update cash forecasts and cash positions
- Provide accurate and timely cash positions for stand-alone bank accounts
- Ensure proper funding to support cash flow needs through basic understanding of bank and intercompany debt
- Identify and remediate bank reporting issues
• Organize and maintain corporate and banking documentation and records.
• Independently perform bank account management through processing account opening and closing documentation, updating signature cards as needed, and assisting in implementing treasury services.
• Demonstrate basic foreign exchange knowledge. Book and confirm spot trades.
• Understand payment types and settlement. Properly set up treasury payments in online banking systems and ERP.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Treasury transactions by providing timely and accurate support to Financial Reporting.
• Analyze bank fees for accuracy and recommend cost savings.
• Responsible for the setup, training, and audit of all online bank users.
• Maintain treasury procedure guides and recommend improvements to existing processes.
• Maintain and reconcile treasury schedules, such as debt, foreign exchange and investments.
• Manage customer service questions and issues by demonstrating an understanding of our bank product or services, determining the proper course of remediation, and liaising with business and banking partners as needed. Identify and escalate high-risk banking issues.
• Educate customers, including all online bank users on fraud prevention best practices and required business processes for daily responsibilities including, but not limited to, creating and approving payments.
• Provide various support to treasury projects as requested.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s in finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and interface with all relevant internal teams and external business partners as needed
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and to initiate and champion change
• Build relationships
• Develop people
• Lead change
• Inspire Others
• Think critically
• Communicate clearly
• Create accountability