LabCorp seeking a Medical Courier/Driver to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What to Expect
• Load all necessary supplies needed for the daily pickups
• Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
• Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
• Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
• Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
• Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
• Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
• Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
Monday through Friday 2:00 pm-1030 pm, and alternating Saturdays.
Education / Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
• Must be at least 21 years' old
• Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Very punctual with strong time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve customer issues
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.