Technology Apprentice - Application Development Associate - ATC- Nashville - NAELFY23
Kickstart your career by joining Accenture’s Apprenticeship Program! This is a full-time, year-long salaried position providing a structured, “earn and learn” experience.
If you are looking for on-the-job training, enjoy learning new things and are excited about a hands-on experience in an innovative workplace this is an opportunity for you. There are apprentice positions across our business groups including Technology, Strategy & Consulting, Song and Industry X.
What is the Accenture Apprenticeship Program?
The program provides mentorship, formal learning, on-the-job training, and on-going coaching to help build skills with the opportunity to advance into a career with Accenture.
Accenture is seeking candidates without a 4-year college degree who are curious, creative, detail oriented and collaborative. This program requires you to be in person at your local office.
What type of work might be in a typical day?
- Closely analyze and test new components or enhancements to existing IT modules.
- Assist in the analysis of an organization and the design of its process and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Learn programing skills, modern frameworks, and design thinking to build portions of applications that solve our client’s business and IT challenges.
- Support the design of communication experiences to reach targeted audiences and marketing across multiple platforms.
- Monitor account activities to ensure client data protection and information security standards are maintained.
- Serve account teams and business groups through proactive monitoring, managing, and reporting on execution of deliverables.
- Work with project team members to help clients understand the performance of their business, promote data-driven decisions and design solutions to meet their business needs.
What will you bring to the role?
- Leverage your quest for knowledge to learn about every stage of the Service Delivery Lifecycle – from new system rollouts, to enhancements, to ongoing maintenance of applications.
- Use your creativity to design and build dashboards, reports, and visual products while developing your ability to analyze data.
- Engage your curiosity to change the way people experience interactions with technology, each other and with companies.
- Display your collaborative spirit while connecting with team members to help solve complex business needs
- Rely on your attention to detail while acting as a detective, looking closely at software to make sure everything’s working to specification while helping ensure data quality.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado or New York City as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
New York City: $24.04
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.