Adobe Workfront Solution Architect
· We Are:
Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet— for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fueled by data and technology. So, it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world’s most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
Accenture deliver full-stack Adobe solutions for brands that are looking to accelerate business growth through hyper-personalization and connected customer experiences. To deliver this we provide customer strategy, technology implementation, data solutions, business change management, user experience design and development, marketing activation and advanced analytics services to help clients achieve rapid time-to-value from Adobe technology.
We’re looking for an Adobe Workfront expert to join our team in a solution consulting role to help clients adopt the Adobe Marketing Cloud and support business transformation. This is a combined pre-sales and solution leadership role requiring a high-level of technical platform knowledge and practical marketing activation experience.
Our Workfront Solutions Lead contributes to the business in three main areas:
· Pre-sales Support - Working closely with our growth, alliances, and client service teams to help accelerate the sales process and onboard happy clients. This will include defining marketing technology strategy, roadmaps, and budgets as well as writing proposal and SoWs.
· Solution Leadership – Working with our clients in an advisory capacity to help them define solutions and accelerate delivery acting as a product owner, or work in support of a client product owner, on large scale implementations and transformation programs.
· Internal Capability Enablement – Working with our internal teams to help accelerate practice growth through knowledge sharing, service definition, training, and partner certification.
This is a complex and challenging role with many aspects that you will need to balance on day to day basis including:
· Lead/support new Workfront implementations, existing Workfront implementation assessments, managing/administering Workfront environments, and provide training regarding Workfront functionality.
· Leading multiple complex projects for different clients at the same time.
· Supporting or leading our teams delivering large programs of work beyond marketing technologies e.g. into areas such as data platforms, analytics, experience platforms, creative/production services etc.
· Support new business qualification so that we are focusing on the right types of opportunities.
· Providing pre-sales support for growth and client services teams including proposal writing, pitch delivery and statements of work.
This role will include hands-on delivery of solutions. As a solution lead you will act as a product owner, or work in support of a client product owner, on large scale implementations and change management programs. Accountable to a program leadership team you will be responsible for the successful delivery of Workfront implementations as well as business enablement/change management and migration/marketing activation work packages relating to marketing technology. To help our teams achieve successful outcomes, you will need to be resilient, decisive, and work tirelessly to lead solution delivery. This role requires a high-level of flexibility, but day to day responsibilities will typically include:
· Organizing and facilitating discovery and requirement capture workshops
· Writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Epics and Stories
· Defining solution and technical architecture
· Working with the project manager to define project deliver approach
· Owning business objectives and requirements during delivery and co-ordinate dependencies and priorities across multiple teams
· Overseeing acceptance testing and issue resolution
· Supporting business change including process engineering, role definition, workflow automation and skills transfer
· Working with strategy and planning teams to define marketing activation use case that leverage solution capabilities and best practices
Leading marketing activation teams to deliver use cases, customer journeys and campaigns
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $132,700-165,199 and [Register to View] target="_blank">information on benefits offered is here.
What we are looking for in you:
We are looking for someone from a consultancy background with significant experience of leading CRM and data-driven customer marketing programs, costing solutions, and writing statements of work.
You will need to be:
· A subject matter expert on all things related to Adobe Workfront
· A strong commercial / pre-sales lead
· An excellent communicator and business leader
· Outcome focused and a strong negotiator and problem solver
· Resilient, decisive, and hard working
· Capable of mapping out complex solutions in easy-to-understand formats for business leaders and non-technical marketers to grasp
· Capable of mapping out and defining complex data solution requirements
· A seasoned marketing technology implementation project / managed service lead
· Minimum 7 years of experience leading the successful delivery of web content management projects
· Minimum 3 years of experience delivering projects which have integrated a number of the functional capabilities listed below:
o Web Content Management
o Digital Asset Management
o Search / SEO
Bonus points if:
· Evidence of leading multi-platform Adobe solutions as a product owner, technical client service lead or solution consultant
· Adobe Experience Cloud tool certification (Workfront, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Marketo, and/or Adobe Analytics are desirable)
· Some experience of digital marketing, CRO, digital analytics, decisioning, campaign planning, creative and UX disciplines
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.