Workday Customer/Projects/Grants Consultant - Education & Government
Workday Grants Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
Partner with the client as the Workday functional expert and lead clients through financial implementation activities. You will guide clients through all project phases while providing feedback on opportunities to improve business processes and leverage Workday functionality.
- Advise client on strategies, options, and risks, and recommend varied approaches to meet business goals
- Configure Workday to meet each client's unique business requirements while incorporating proactive knowledge sharing strategies to ensure client success
- Develop trusted relationships with clients, consultants, and colleagues
- Configure solutions that consider impacts to work streams while mitigating any functional impacts for the customer
- Work closely with the data team on tenant builds and the integration team with design and configuration of interfaces
- Assist the Project Manager in development and review or project timeline and deliverables
- Lead Delivery Assurance reviews
- Provides mentoring and product guidance to Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
2+ years implementing Workday Customers, Projects and Grants in Higher Education and/or the Public Sector
2+ years of experience converting data into Workday
Extensive experience as a functional lead in at least three (3) of the following areas: Grant and/or Fund Management, Projects, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Fixed Assets, Cash/Treasury, Financial Reporting
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience re-engineering finance business processes
- Experience developing functional business integration requirements
- Knowledge of accounting principles, standards and compliance reporting requirements
- Advanced MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, v lookups) and MS office skills
- Engage with the client to build teamwork and develop trust and confidence
- Take initiative and be resourceful to continually build your knowledge and skills
- Recognize potential issues or challenges and provide solutions to solve issues or software gaps
- Produce quality deliverables that need little refinement or oversight Possess clear and effective communication and presentation skills
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.