Workday Testing Lead - Midwest
Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for an Workday Testing Lead.
This individual will be part of a team of advisory professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations that integrate and optimize the essential corporate functions of finance, analytics, planning and HR.
For many of our clients, successfully getting their data operations into cloud environments is a major focus. The enterprise data-reporting software of Workday is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of more than 2,000 Workday-certified professionals.
What’s in it for You
Help HR and Finance leaders define and execute their strategy and give them the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
To help you take your skillset beyond Workday technology, our Transformation Powered by Workday Training will help you take your consulting to a whole new level.
Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team.
As a Workday Testing Lead your primary responsibilities may include:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and deliver required testing documentation (i.e., test scenarios, status reports, RAID logs, project plans etc)
- Ensure testing phase is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements
- Ensure testing phase is properly planned and staffed
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all testing issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings as needed
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies.
Who will be successful at Accenture?
It’s not just what you know or where you’ve been that propels success at Accenture: It’s who you are, fundamentally, as a person. We prize diversity in backgrounds and perspectives. Whatever your unique qualities, a few key traits should apply:
- You’re passionate about technology and motivated to apply the latest technology trends.
- You’re proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills.
- You’re driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve. You’re a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty.
- You’re focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and [Register to View] target="_blank">information on benefits offered is here.
New York City: $78,600-$169,800
With Accenture's Total Rewards, you are empowered to be your best—for the business, for your family, and for yourself.
- Existing and up to date Workday Partner Certification in HCM
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in an Associate Mgr., or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years of hands on experience delivering Workday implementations as a test consultant
- Experience managing teams
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- 4+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Demonstrated strong proficiency utilizing project management tools such as MS Project
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.