HR Administrator – Work Force Administration Specialist, South-East Europe
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job:
The HR Administrator South-East Europe is responsible for effectively delivering HR administrative tasks and supporting the HR professionals. The role will report to Core HR Lead, South-East Europe.
- Juggle various HR administrative tasks efficiently in a timely manner.
- Operate & promote the usage of HR Platforms (Workday, Service Now). Μonitor the relevant KPI metrics and produce reports. Be the first point of contact on relevant queries by the employees.
- Run the HR Automation agenda and safeguard the HR policies & procedures.
- Be responsible for the accurate submissions in the platforms of local labor authorities (i.e. Ministry of Labour Inspection Authorities IS) of all formal HR documents (including Digital Employment Card), simultaneously ensuring legal compliance.
- Administering employment compensations and benefits.
- Organize and maintain personnel data/records and manage HR documents (from employment contracts to onboarding guides).
- General overview of the time & attendance of the employees for the Head Office (i.e. overtime, leaves of absence, sick days, work schedules) and payroll preparation.
- Maintain and enrich the content of Unilever’s HR Knowledge Search Engine (UNA) with local articles.
- Problem-Solving and can-do attitude
- Responsiveness, adaptation, flexibility and multitasking.
- Teamwork and Commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and stick to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Data & Analytical Skills - Ability to use data-driven insights to support decision-making and risk avoidance/elimination.
- Ability to run operations with multi-country teams, in a multi-cultural environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Studies or Finance.
- Postgraduate degree, especially in HR, will considered as a plus.
- Proven working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken - Level C2)
- Excellent knowledge on PC based software (Microsoft Office Suite) and digital tools (i.e. Microsoft Flow, Power Forms, Adobe)
- Knowledge on Epsilon HRMS and/or Workday, will be consider as a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of labor/employment laws and Social Security.
- No military obligations pending for male candidates.
Our Company offers:
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Agile working
CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.