Home Care CMI Assistant Manager - Dishwash Innovation
JOB TITLEHome Care CMI Assistant Manager - Dishwash Innovation
The Consumer Market Insight (CMI) function’s mission is to inspire, provoke and drive transformation action/growth. In this role you will contribute to delivering the CMI mission by driving Innovation for the Dishwash business and delivering key Strategy projects.
We are looking for a motivated CMI Assistant Manager who will be business partnering with the Global Dishwash Marketing Team. This role requires working with multiple partners in Marketing, CMI (local country CMI as well as wider HC Global CMI), R&D, Media, Finance and research agencies to deliver insights, inspiration, provocation, transformation and impact to the business to drive growth across our care portfolio globally.
- To be the (heard) voice of the consumer within project teams
- Lead different innovative research projects from ideation/co-creation to final testing of the full mix
- Support CMI manager in key strategic research projects and brand reviews
- Support Global CMI Manager for Sunlight on key strategic questions including Growth and innovation strategy for Sunlight
- Provide insight and identify business opportunities from market understanding & analysis
- Provide a point of view towards brand decisions through extracting, interpreting and communicating research learnings and continuous data, for a range of business activities
- Distill insights from both primary and secondary research on brand performance
- Identify & integrate consumer insights into various innovation projects. This will include funnel innovations & renovations on Core and NPD.
- Monitor competitor's activities and market trends
- Inspire & guide research suppliers to consistently deliver actionable, clear, value-added understanding
- Be responsible for building and developing relationships with the global-wide Innovation team and across key business partners including CTI, Marketing, R&D and Finance
- Manage assigned project budgets over the year and billing management for the team
- Drive CMI best practices with regards to People World, and Knowledge Management
- Embrace new tools and methodologies, piloting new methods & approaches towards more agile research that is fit for the purpose
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor degree & above; advanced degree or equivalent in Marketing, Marketing Research, or Social Science preferred
- Relevant years work experience; brand development CMI experience preferred
- Passion for innovations, trends and creativity
- Good analytical thinking and communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision-making
- Curiosity and strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills & bias for action
- Innovation research experience a must
- Ability to prioritise and deliver pipeline of innovations across brands and workstreams
- Digital skill a must
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a virtual and global team, including reporting to a line manager not based in the same location.
- A team player: accountable, open minded who likes to work in rapid and agile way
What we offer
Whilst the role is advertised on a full-time basis, we would be happy to discuss possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you. We strive to achieve a family-friendly and inclusive workplace and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity. We are also more than happy to provide reasonable adjustments during our application and interview process to enable you to be present your best self.
In September 2020, Unilever announced the intention to build a new sustainable campus site in Kingston, London to house the employees who currently work in 100 Victoria Embankment in Blackfriars, Lever House in Kingston, Unilever House in Leatherhead and Graze in Richmond. We are creating our own Unilever sustainable, agile work environment, purposefully bringing us together in our own Unilever ecosystem. The campus is due to be completed in early 2025 and will consist of two interconnected buildings, as well as landscaped surrounding areas.
Cyber criminals advertise fake job adverts with prestigious employers as a way of stealing information or even defrauding individuals out of money. In the most sophisticated cases, they will set up fake websites, which have a similar address to companies like Unilever. They even conduct fake telephone interviews and then offer candidates a role with the proviso they pay a fee for background checks or to cover work visa costs. These types of attacks are becoming more common as more people are looking for employment in the economic climate.
How is Unilever tackling this?
Many of Unilever’s recruitment sites publish a warning to candidates about recruitment fraud. The Cyber Security team also proactively scan for signs of people setting up fake Unilever sites and act to close them down.
What can I do?
If you become aware of potential recruitment fraud, spot fake Unilever recruitment adverts or fake LinkedIn profiles, report them via Una Live Chat.
Unilever does not accept responsibility or liability for any candidates who are financially impacted by recruitment fraud. Your vigilance is key!