Logistics/Route Coordinator/Support Services/ Team Lead
Support Service Team Leader – NE532
Assists in the supervision of the day to day operation of the Logistics department. Helps to lead the team in daily processes and procedures, encourages and engages in process and service level improvements in addition to other duties as assigned including but not limited to:
- RoadNet coordinator - creates new routes, optimizes routes, general system updates for current RoadNet data.
- Assigns new accounts to routes and notify drivers of changes
- Pushes routes to mobile devices and assign Service Reps daily
- Pulls RoadNet reports daily and investigate end of day depot failures
- Investigates missed pickups and client concerns
- Keeps driver route sheets updated with any changes and current information
- Covers routes when necessary and performs ride along QA checks
- Insures driver’s phones are operational, maintains phone inventory with sufficient back up devices
- Participates in new hire training and assist management with driver module training assignments
- Performs and coordinates routes for backup drivers and 3rd party drivers as needed
- Performs dispatch functions including will call assignments
- Supports Fleet maintenance and maintain Service Rep credentials
- Performs administrative duties and other tasks as needed
Skill Requirements: License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/3-5 years’ experience, but an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
Administrative: Answer telephones, maintain logs/records, high level attention to detail, strong organizational and prioritization skills, proficiency with numbers, research information, time management, train employees, strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite applications, use of computerized databases, written and verbal communications.
Machine: Calculator, personal computer.
Physical Demands: Speech clarity, utilization of fingers and hands, standing-remaining on one’s feet in an upright position, sitting-remaining in the normal seated position, handling-seizing, holding, grasping and possible casual to regular lifting of up to 50 pounds.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.