This position requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations if you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp is seeking a Purchasing/Materials Specialist for our Ascension team
The schedule for this position will be:
Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M. flexibility is a must.
- 1-3 years of experience in procurement and material handling
- Experience with warehouse equipment
- Knowledge of inventory control and performing physical inventory
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel aptitude
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record may be required
- Place orders for supplies from vendors via computer and telephone
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Receive and process stock into inventory management system
- Process orders from lab departments via phone, fax and email
- Resolve all inventory discrepancies efficiently and timely
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Orchestrate full monthly physical inventory
- Deliver supplies to needed departments
- Additional Materials duties as needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.