AD, Analytical Data Solutions
The ideal location for this role is our East Hanover site but remote work may be possible (there may be some restrictions based on legal entity). Please note that this role would not provide relocation as a result. If associate is remote, all home office expenses and any travel/lodging to specific East Hanover site for periodic live meetings will be at the employee’s expense. The expectation of working hours and travel (domestic and/or international) will be defined by the hiring manager. This position may require up to 20% travel. This is a US based position. No international relocation will be provided for this position
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Reporting to Director, Analytical Data Products - this position will serve as a technical leader to lead the design and development of data solutions, products, and services across Innovative Medicines (IM) US business functions in order to facilitate decision making using a continuum of technologies.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support in development of the data solutions capabilities (e.g. analytical data marts, metric libraries, viz/content delivery tools) in US IM
• Translate the business needs into actionable analytics focused data solutions/features/initiatives using modern technology platforms like Snowflake, Alteryx, R, Qlik, SQL engines and Python to provide solutions and/or recommendations
• Hands-on development to build data solutions/rapid prototypes/POCs
• Translate business requirements into design, data and specifications managing team, IT, business services and related vendors who are responsible for the development and deployment of the reports
• Manage process for ad-hoc analytics and content delivery and streamline fragmented efforts
• Drive governance around building data as a service on modern data/analytics/BI solutions
• Support in raising the data literacy of the organization
• Responsible for maintaining knowledge management for various data as a service initiative