Strategic Workforce Analyst
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Workforce Planning Analyst will perform a wide variety of performance and statistical analysis for all contact center related departments. This position will be accountable for projecting and analyzing the performance and productivity in all contact centers by using, maintaining, and creating call volume, productivity and headcount budgets and forecasts. Working closely with the Business Planning and Contact Center Operations Management, the Analyst will assist in evaluating and presenting opportunities for improvement in contact center performance and efficiency.
- Prepare long and short-range forecasts projecting call flows, operating performance, and staffing needs for all contact centers to optimize performance and service levels
- Perform analysis of performance trends, headcounts and projected contact center activities at regular intervals and as needed between intervals to most accurately prepare up to date staffing and volume models
- Create reports for production operations on existing and forecasted labor utilization
- Assist in the preparation of timely, accurate and thorough operating plans and provide insight and analysis to the financial impact of the plans.
- Identifies variances and creates effective plans to address gaps
- Provide analytical insight for Contact Center leadership to support cost and quality improvements
- Communicates organization performance to leadership through advanced reports and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of three to five years of experience with resource planning or financial analysis, preferably within a contact center environment.
- Ability to manage large quantities of data to produce usable business insight and to perform root cause analysis
- Strong understanding of Workforce Management fundamentals required
- Experience in call center workforce management software used for forecasting, scheduling and tracking such as Alvaria/Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, IEX preferred
- Knowledge of HRM software such as SAP Success Factors, Peoplesoft
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Knowledge of Contact Center software such as Cisco UCCE, Genesys,
- General knowledge of SQL, DBMS such as Oracle, Postgres
- High degree of accuracy and the ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume call center environment
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.