Director, HCP Marketing Lead - Prostate Cancer
This individual will contribute to the key decision making for maximizing the impact of the product/treatment across the metastatic prostate patient journey. This individual will be responsible for actively and appropriately managing resource allocation across multiple teams, and multiple functions as it re-lates to the portfolio of prostate indications. This will be done in consultation with various teams and functions, including: Marketing, Sales, Patient Specialty Services, Market Access, Managed Markets and Medical about their respective strategies, plans and proposed resourcing. This leader will impact the Novartis legacy in his/her responsibility for accelerating impact in the product/while leading through a business-critical transformation.
This individual will lead the ongoing VISION indication while also being responsible for ensuring that the 3 indications are positioned to minimize internal cannibalization, position the product/treatment as a solution for all metastatic patients, ensures external competitive threats are identified to the entire metastatic prostate portfolio.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for all aspects of commercialization in the United States, which includes development and implementation of product strategy, ensuring PSMA addition, PSMA-fore and VISION coexist and fulfill different unmet needs in the marketplace.
· Integrate, lead, measure and take decisive action against the KPIs on the integrated product strategy to raise impact for product. Establish and coordinate management of KPI’s across all functions accountable for the integrated product strategy
· Work effectively with the Marketing Director to develop a cohesive and integrated marketing strategy, grounded in customer insight
· Translate market data to actionable insights that lead to behavior change
· Define and deliver the brand’s HCP integrated plan to achieve the Product strategy and objectives; define resourcing required and manage the allocated budget for HCP
· Provide business requirements and input into selecting the agency (AoR) for brand marketing (HCP), partnering with Operations to maximize agency relationship(s)
This is a US based position. No international relocation will be provided for this position.
This position will be located at the East Hanover, NJ site and will not have the ability to be located remotely. This position will require 10-20% travel as defined by the business (domestic and/ or international).