Associate Director, PSS RLT Customer Support
The Associate Director of Customer Support reports into the Director of PSS RLT Customer Engagement and will play a key leadership role in the strategy and operations of the RLT customer service team (supporting product ordering, logistics and connection to other patient services). The associate is responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders (including vendors) to optimize current operations with the goal of delivering quality customer support at scale. This includes designing new processes, implementing new tools/resources, supporting team training efforts and assessing performance. The associate also serves as the Customer Engagement team lead in the collaboration with department leadership, market access, legal, finance, and compliance colleagues.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive Customer Engagement team adoption of enhanced customer-centric capabilities to deliver high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
• Engage with Customer Engagement team to define process optimization opportunities
• Support delivery of systems and tools in partnership with IT (as well as 3rd parties) to support order management, patient access and the customer experience
• Measure and analyze key performance metrics related to Customer Engagement and drive continual process improvement. Metrics includes but are not limited to: order accuracy, customer satisfaction, new systems/application adoption, and internal stake-holder satisfaction
• Own and resolve escalations related to customer engagement
• Lead Customer Engagement training efforts to ensure effective adoption of new processes and tools
• Serve as day-to-day liaison with Novartis RLT colleagues to coordinate and streamline processes across Patient Services, Finance and Customer Services
• Provide regular updates to department leadership on program performance, as well as coordinate and facilitate monthly and quarterly business reviews
This is a US based position. No international relocation will be provided for this position.
This position will be located at the East Hanover, NJ site and will not have the ability to be located remotely. This position will require 20% travel as defined by the business (domestic and/ or international).