Cafe Ambassador - Valley Fair
The Café Experience:
Welcome to a new idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we’re redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers’ everyday lives - not the other way around. Our Capital One Café is a welcoming environment where customers can try out our digital and financial tools, grab a great cup of coffee and get to know our Ambassadors (and each other). It’s a place where they can recharge their mobile devices, plug into some free WiFi and learn new ways to save time and money. We’re redefining the typical work experience, too. Our Café Ambassador team exists to enhance the financial lives of people in the communities we serve. And we’re not just looking to fill open positions - we seek outgoing, passionate people who really want to be a part of this whole reimagined banking experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our Café Ambassadors have to say about their experience at Capital One, and learn more about working in our cafes: [Register to View]
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
• You’re friendly and engaging and can connect with Café visitors and regulars alike. Yep, you’re a people person - whether you’re handing out free coffee cards, helping folks with technology challenges or simply showing off some of the cool services and products we offer.
• You’re part of the community. You’ll work with local businesses, nonprofits and charities to plan events both in and outside of the Café.
• You’re naturally curious and like to learn. We’ll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers - products, services and experiences - to help steer them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
• You’re digitally savvy. You’ll showcase what’s possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience.
• You’re a team player. You’ll work with an energized team of Café Ambassadors and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you. If you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
- Associate’s degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
San Francisco, California: $47,840.00 - $59,800.00 for Cafe Ambassador
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the[Register to View] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [Register to View] [Register to View] One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).