Cerner Delivery Lead
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is focused on assisting our Health clients in two primary offerings: 1) to migrate and run their EMR in the Cloud and 2) Cerner Support and Optimization. We are searching for talented and experienced people with Cerner Technical experience and skills. Specifically, we are searching for Cerner Solution Architects, Technical Engineers, Database Administrators, Integration Consultants, and System Administrators to join us and either assist in the migration of Cerner sites to cloud infrastructure, develop and deploy Cerner implementations, development of assets and accelerators, and assistance in technical requirement analysis for business cases for clients to move their EMR instance to the cloud, OR assist our clients solve their toughest challenges related to supporting and optimizing their Cerner implementations.
An experienced Cerner Delivery Lead with proven skills in one or more of the following Cerner solutions: Millennium, Soarian/Revelate, CareAware, and/or Healtheintent.
Depending on the client engagement, the Cerner Delivery Lead will be responsible for leading an Accenture team, software vendor team, and client in the following areas:
- Delivery Team mobilization, identifying appropriate resources and bringing them on to the delivery
- Accountable for ensuring that the projects or programs adhere to Managed Delivery principles
- Baseline Scope and Change Control
- Estimating: Revalidate the estimates at key transition points in the development lifecycle using Accenture delivery methods
- Standardization: Perform the work in accordance with Accenture Delivery Methods and in line with our policies
- Metrics: Calculate (based on the baseline plan and estimates), report and act upon the standard Accenture metrics
- QA Process: Ensure adherence to Accenture policies and participate in Delivery QA reviews and resolve all critical actions to the agreed timelines.
- Transparency and Communications: Collaborate with the client lead to understand the contract and financial objectives of the overall engagement or client, and share this understanding with the delivery team
- Individual Objectives: Cascade engagement-specific objectives through myPerformance and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team.
- Shared Objectives: Understand the client expectations and participate in appropriate steering committee and status reviews with the client. Develop with the rest of the client team a shared set of objectives and expectations that enables successful partnership between the teams
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. When/if travel resumes, travel for this role is expected to be 50% or less.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Here is what you need:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Healthcare IT solution architecture and delivery
- Either consulting or systems integrator experience working with Cerner solutions, or healthcare organization experience of working with Cerner solutions
- Delivery Lead experience in the implementation and configuration of Cerner solutions including Millennium, Soarian/Revelate, CareAware, and/or Healtheintent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an associate degree must have 6 years of work experience)
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.