Oracle Service Logistics
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice ([Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] .)
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring Oracle solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of Oracle as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
Here's What You Need
- Minimum of 5 years as an expert on running design workshops with at least 2 full implementation lifecycles of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience as a senior resource with business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- At least 3 years of thorough experience on Contract to Cash capabilities in High Tech, Product or retail industries.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing and should hold hands-on knowledge on areas like Oracle Cloud Order Management, Inventory, Pricing, Service Logistics, B2B Service, Subscriptions Management.
- Certified on Oracle Cloud modules namely -- Service Logistics, Installed Base, Field Service, Depot Repair. Minimum of 3 years of experience in the mentioned modules.
- At least 2 years of experience understanding the integration of B2B Service, Field Service, Inventory, Pricing and Order Management, Maintenance Cloud with Service Logistics Cloud.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on knowledge on configuring system for Technician parts order, customer parts order and Field Service Debrief execution processes.
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.