Epic Client Systems Administrator
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is focused on assisting our Health clients to migrate and run their EMR in the Cloud. We are searching for a talented and experienced Epic Client System Administrator (ECSA) to join us and assist in the migration of the EMR to the Cloud, development of assets and accelerators, and assistance in techical requirement analysis for business cases for clients to move their EMR instance to the cloud.
The Epic Client Systems Administrator (ECSA) will be responsible for migrating the client server systems to the public cloud. Post-migration, they will handle all the daily operations of the Epic Client Systems components.
• The Epic Client Systems Engineer will focus on managing, maintaining, & implementing the Epic Windows Server infrastructure, including installing/upgrading and/or deploying Epic applications on servers and clients using Kuiper, and System Pulse
• Management and support from a technical perspective of the Interconnect, Hyperspace, EPS, Web BLOB, Hyperspace Web, BCA, MyChart, Carelink\Healthy Planet, Haiku, Rover, Care Everywhere, Home Health, Kuiper, and System Pulse services
• Participate in the design and architechture of Epic instances in a public cloud
• Support of other Epic Windows based applications
• Create and maintain knowledge base documentation
• Gather requirements from functional teams for their integrations with third party products
• Research, install, document, maintain and troubleshoot infrastructure needs
• Peer development of team members
• Assists in the testing of all production services and their supporting systems ensuring redundancy, resilience, and failover to ensure up-time standards are fully achieved
• Develop, test and maintain disaster recovery technologies and procedures.
• Capability to work independently and self-motivate
• Serve as a liaison between project leadership and client technical stakeholders
Additionally, the ECSA should have a strong understanding of Citrix VDI, Cisco UCS Architecture, EMC Storage Arrays and layer 2 and layer 3 concepts.