Business & Technology Delivery Manager
Business & Technology Delivery Manager (Accenture LLP; Minneapolis, MN): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Technology Delivery Manager in Minneapolis, MN, and the job duties are as follows:
- Work with Business owners and Project Management team to help define business needs and priorities at a program level.
- Ensure a ready backlog of work, conduct backlog prioritization, accept final product, measure performance and adjust overall roadmap of deliverables as needed.
- Develop a comprehensive data dictionary identifying data elements and defining data attributes.
- Implement team goals and strategy by collaborating with key Stakeholders, Solution Architects, Application Architects and User experience.
- Inform and participate in business readiness, understand the impact of change, implement the approach to manage adoption and mitigate resistance.
- Provide feedback on work in progress, clarify requirements, and remove roadblocks and impediments.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review system capabilities.
- Analyze, design, and facilitate the implementation of configuration and code changes.
- Provide supervision to agile tech lead, delegate, coach team members, and coordinate with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for planning and directing the work of reportees, providing performance feedback, and taking corrective action when necessary either directly or through a layer of supervisors.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working in Agile product management;
- Liaising with client leadership in executing program and project management responsibilities;
- Conducting Agile project planning events with client senior leadership to map out the work plan for front-end and form teams, based on SAFe methodology;
- Collaborating with key stakeholders including Project Managers, Business Owners, and IT Partners to generate and contribute to scope definition and delivery approach definition;
- Leading an onshore and offshore Agile team to complete balancing, prioritizing, restructuring, and reallocating tasks; and
- Performing analysis of transactions using APIs, and validating applications meet business requirements.
Must have 3 years of experience with backlog and delivery management tools including Rally, Jira, MS Visio, and MS office applications.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.