Automation Controls Consultant
One of the world's leading providers of digital solutions for manufacturing operations. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues and clients to change the way the world makes things, embedding intelligence in all aspects of manufacturing operations to help people do more using less; to deliver step changes in operational excellence; and to help manufacturers navigate an ever-changing future by building agility into their systems and processes. Do you want to work in a setting where you can be involved from strategy through implementation, where you can see your ideas come to life ? Do you thrive in an environment where initiative is rewarded with opportunity ? If so, you'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- Participate or lead internal and or customer consultations regarding field of expertise
- Identify, assess and solve complex technical problems for area of responsibility, using in-depth analysis of situations or data and incorporating innovative approaches and techniques.
- Develop proposals for business development opportunities and present to senior leadership at potential clients. Ability to turn broad program objectives into actionable design initiatives
- Plan and execute system specification, design, architecture, and development
- Develop standards, procedures, training manuals, and other documentation for projects or internal use
- Delivery of virtual Commissioning /Emulation, Testing and Simulation
- Maintain and improve client relationships with all engineering disciplines and identify and develop new business opportunities
- Mange the project resources and budgets when necessary
Here’s what you need:
- Proficiency (2+ years ) with Allen Bradly PLC's, Rockwell software platforms or Panelview HMI's is preferred; other related industrial programming experience could be substituted based on skill set of candidate
- Proficiency (2 + years) with field automation and programming specifically in Oil and Gas Industry
- Knowledge around being in the field around well pads, upstream knowledge is preferred but midstream would be acceptable
Bonus points if:
- You have a OSHA safety certification, H25 awareness and overall field safety awareness or ability to acquire upon hiring
- You are familiarity with the Bakken field or North Dakota Geography is a plus
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or another related discipline
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $56,484 - $129,800 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.