Supervisor Retail Sales Operations
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Oversee Altice USA Retail Store location(s), ensuring that sales, productivity, accuracy, quality, and sales goals are met for all offered products/services by mentoring, coaching, and engaging with employees and customers. Handles escalated customer concerns, maintains composure, and resolves difficult situations and follows up to ensure positive resolution. Ensures consistent application and enforcement of all Store policies, processes, and practices to provide a superior customer service experience. Optimizes staffing levels to improve service, support business processes, and ensure regulatory compliance. Assists in the development of a Retail Sales staff that supports multiple products.
Performs the administrative, facilitative coaching, and mentoring duties necessary to lead and maintain a quality retail sales staff.
- Monitor performance of the Retail Store staff and provides feedback to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Reviews and analyzes reports regarding performance (including productivity, accuracy, quality, and sales). Helps identify training needs and workload requirements with available resources.
- Responsible for overseeing accurate cash handling, including training for all Retail Store employees to ensure accuracy, and auditing all deposit-related paperwork to ensure presence of secondary reviewer/witness signature.
- Ensures the competency and continuity of qualified Retail Sales Agents is achieved through effective training, motivation, coaching, development, and performance recognition.
- Conducts monitoring in accordance with Company policy to ensure quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a role model and mentor to all Retail Sales Agents.
- Assists in maintenance of employee data and payroll/attendance records.
- Communicates and develops relationships with other Altice USA entities and departments.
- Drawing on advanced knowledge and experience, recommends and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate openings/closings for the Retail Store. This includes timely opening with adequate staff coverage, and accurate closing by ensuring all monies and equipment are properly stored and accounted for. Store Supervisors are also responsible for ensuring the proper alarming at the close of each business day, as required.
- Assists management with expense control including Overtime, T&E, and other departmental expenditures.
- Notifies Manager, Director, and VP of any cash variances equal or greater than $100. Conducts disciplinary action as necessary.
- Participates in and facilitates regularly scheduled department conference calls and meetings.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensures that sales goals are clearly communicated to each RSA and monitors performance daily.
- Develops and implements retail sales strategies for store and serves as a strategic partner in the overall operation of the organization.
- Exceeds growth and profit objectives by maximizing each customer interaction.
- Drives sales of Altice USA products and services while keeping a keen focus on efficient operations to ensure maximum profitability.
- Conducts ongoing product knowledge training.
- Ensures that all planograms and merchandising displays meet Company standards.
- Partners with other channels to drive store traffic and participates in internal and external events to create location awareness.
- Flexibility in traveling to alternate store locations.
- Supervises and manages performance, attendance, and training requirements.
- Assists Retail Sales Manager with hiring and ongoing performance reviews of Retail Sales Agents.
- Works with Retail Sales Manager and Human Resources to develop plan of action for underperforming agents.
- Associate Degree in Business preferred; minimum of five years related Sales experience in a customer relations environment.
- 3 years in a high-volume customer service/sales/retail environment.
- Bilingual- Spanish highly preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Proficiency in using Windows and Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word.
- Flexibility and adaptability are crucial for working in a Retail Sales environment. Extended staffing during nights, weekends, and holidays may be required.
- Robust supervisory skills including coaching, mentoring, motivation, recognition, and time management preferred.
- Valid Driver License and ability travel to multiple locations required (within 35 miles).
- Excellent listening skills and patience.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Ability to lead and supervise others in a retail sales environment with high sales and service focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment, up to 35 pounds, for longer periods of time.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.