Guidewire Policy Center Tech Lead (00947955_Pittsburgh)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Provide technical expertise by enforcing the vision of the application architecture and safeguarding the integrity of the application environment in alliance with architects and other tech leads;
- Implement the overall technical vision for projects, programs and systems, keeping in mind cross-functional impacts, integration across the organization and architecture rationalization;
- Function as a subject matter expert and advocate for the software applications supported;
- Oversee technical deliverables for maintenance projects through the software development lifecycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build, performance analysis and implementation;
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact maintenance release schedules and/or financials;
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and document automation solutions that align with the business needs and are consistent with the architectural vision;
- Mentor and train project team members and peers, both internal and vendor partners to enforce development guidelines and best practices lead change by influencing and educating Business, IT and sourcing partners.
- Review and provide input into Architectural designs, requirements and test cases.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience including 5+ years in a Guidewire configuration or integration developer role in any Guidewire modules i.e. PolicyCenter, BillingCenter or ClaimCenter
- Minimum 3 years Guidewire Technical Lead experience with managing and mentoring junior and senior developers
- Must have experience with either XML, GUnit, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools;
- Knowledge of Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/ or Tomcat; Apache and JBOSS
- Demonstrable experience as a Guidewire technical lead of an Agile development team accountable for delivering and maintaining complex technical solutions;
- Demonstrable experience developing web-based Java/J2EE applications
Bonus points if:
- Regulatory reporting from both a business and technical perspective;
- Ability to engage different stakeholders (Configuration, Integration, Middleware and Legacy teams) to resolve issues
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $197,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.