Life Sciences Supply Chain Consulting Manager/Senior Manager (00972572_Denver)
Our Life Sciences Practice is evolving rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. We work with top pharmaceutical, biotech, cell & gene therapy , MedTech, distributor, and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry by combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to redefine how medical treatments are discovered, developed, and delivered to patients around the world.
Our Life Sciences Supply Chain & Operations practice helps clients to transform their end-to-end supply chain to be patient centric and an enabler of growth. We achieve this through targeted interventions across the value chain, from planning to manufacturing to distribution and beyond, with a focus on optimization to support growth and achieve cost objectives.
We are looking for experienced Managers and Senior Managers to join our team and help fuel our rapid future growth!
You are a Life Sciences Supply Chain maestro with tons of experience in consulting, leadership, client relationship management and managing multi-faceted teams. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have the energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love for continued learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses – an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as an executive you are a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
We have varied opportunities available in our Life Sciences Supply Chain and Operations Practice! We would love to speak with you if you have proven experience in transformation, planning, fulfillment, or manufacturing working with top tier Life Sciences clients.
Most of the team works on one or more projects at any given point in time, typically as part of a larger core team working on a priority. At Manager or Senior Manager level, it could be:
- Work with cross-functional client teams to architect and deliver end to end supply chain transformations spanning R&D to Finished Goods, and connecting to Patients through innovative digital solutions, often over the course of multiple years involving large scale re-design
- Leverage data driven hypothesizes and recommendations to support the End to End Supply Chain Transformation across Supply chain strategy, planning, manufacturing, fulfillment
- Leading global teams of 2-75+ to deliver against client priorities and to solve a specific problem
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end SC&O transformations addressing key business challenges such as New Product Launch, Cell and Gene Therapy, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
- Collaborate effectively with other Accenture teams in Strategy, Consulting, Technology and Operations to bring the best of Accenture to clients
- Develop meaningful partnerships with Life Sciences clients through utilizing interpersonal skills, effective communication, and relationship building
- Proactively identify ways in which Accenture can better support clients through qualifying, co-creating, and executing new sales opportunities
- Support the growth and operations of the Life Sciences Supply Chain practice at Accenture through active involvement and leadership
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 4 years of Life Sciences experience, either in industry or through business consulting
- Minimum 4 years of experience in architecting and delivering Life Sciences End to End Supply Chain Transformations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience leading successful teams and autonomously “running a business”
- Preference for deep pharmaceutical industry experience in Cell & Gene Therapy, New Product Launch, Manufacturing, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Clinical Supply and Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
- Experience working in a top tier consultancy
- Business Development
Questions about Travel? The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are advised by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease authorities. Racking-up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that redefines conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Learn all about the Total Rewards that Accenture offers their employees! [Register to View]
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,800 - $227,60 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.