Regulatory Technology Senior Manager (R00023666_Seattle)
CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems.
An expert in risk and regulatory compliance and a proven record of success with thorough understanding of the end of end compliance operations process. You’re an experienced leader and strategic thinker who is excited about helping clients untangle complex problems and develop new solutions. You love big challenges and are ready for a new one.
- Assuming overall responsibility for project execution and guiding clients through complex technology transformation initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional strategy teams to design and deliver solutions and strategic roadmaps
- Provide subject matter advisory to the development and implementation of polices and standards in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Set strategic goals for your team, your group, and your clients
- Adapt existing processes to solve new, complex challenges
- Collaborate with client and Accenture senior leadership and share your expertise in the decision-making process
- Take responsibility for new assignments by setting the scope, designing action plans, and bringing in the right people to get the job done
- Lead or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning and delivery of offering across market units
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience in regulatory change management (relevant industries include but not limited to banking, payment, capital market, insurance, FinTech and energy)
- 4+ years of experience in project management
- Bonus points if:
- Experience in technology strategy including analysis and discovery, requirement development, roadmap development, and implementation
- Experience in Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms (Oracle, SQL, R, Python, Tableau etc.)
- Experience in Big Data platforms and technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with cloud technologies including platforms, infrastructure, software, as a service etc.
- Experience in developing risk and compliance governance framework, policy and standards
- Experience in leading/collaborating with tech vendors to design, implement and operate regulatory and compliance solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments, and/or responsibilities
- Experience in Management Consulting focusing on risk and regulatory compliance
- Experience in the crypto industry and understands blockchain
- Advanced degree is desirable
- Relevant industry certifications: Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and/or Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $150,000 - $210,000 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.