AEM Functional Consultant (R00009147_Los Angeles)
Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. [Register to View] .
The digital economy has caused a massive increase in the amount and importance of digital content. Digital content and the customer experiences it fuels are, together, a vital expression of a brand’s voice and purpose. We help leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. We offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale. Our unique tools and services organize, store and optimize content, including taxonomy, rights and asset management, analytics and quality assurance.
Do clients rely on your impressive ability to define and implement innovative, web-based solutions that transform their ability to acquire and engage customers? Or perhaps you’ve become the go-to thought leader for eCommerce and web content management systems? If driving the business and functional requirements of large-scale projects fits squarely within your digital wheelhouse, Accenture may be the perfect place to build your career.
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of relevant WCM platforms such as Adobe AEM (Sites and Assets), Sitecore, Acquia/Drupal, and Episerver
- Apply specific functional knowledge of WCM and ecommerce applications to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Manage and conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and initial client discover work
- Identify opportunities and show forward thinking approach in defining AEM components, templates, use cases, and opportunities for efficiencies
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications, functional specifications, use case and work-flow diagrams and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide oversight and hands on within Adobe AEM (Sites, Assets) setup, taxonomy and configurations through SDLC
- Supports client across SDLC in production and review of functional design, site demos, and hands-on training within AEM (content authoring, site assembly, DAM setup, AEM workflows, etc.)
- Lead testing efforts in conjunction with the Project or QA Manager, including the design and execution of test scripts and scenarios
- Serve as the bridge between PM, QA, development and client teams
- Prepare training materials (content authoring guides, etc.) appropriate for target audiences and develop solution and conduct training sessions
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts
- Identify and raise project issues and risks over course of SDLC
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Showcase deliverables and demos across client teams
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
Here’s what you need:
- 3+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements
- 2+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 1+ year of implementing web content management and/or eCommerce applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience working with relevant Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions such as Adobe AEM Forms, Magento, Target, Analytics, AEP, Campaign or other best of breed products.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Ability to lead team and client meetings and to clearly articulate the solution being developed with all the stakeholders along with ability to walk stakeholders through AEM authoring, site assembly, DAM setup, etc.
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Experience in working with both backend (AEM) and front-end UI development teams in parallel as well as with creative design teams
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $168,499 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.