Salesforce Developer (00891616_San Diego)
The Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer (Lightning) is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are or have selected Salesforce platform to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. When/if travel resumes, travel for this role is expected to be 25% or less.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot - Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer (Lightning)
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
- A minimum of 1-year experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- A minimum of 6 months’ exposure to [Register to View] APEX data loader.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience
- Prototyping (InVision or similar)
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is 78,900 – 117,800 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.