CPQ Technical Consultant (00884429_Indianapolis)
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Accenture Technology – Quote to Cash is seeking an experienced technical consultant in implementing CPQ and CLM products with enterprise clients in our Quote to Cash business. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams to take on the functional and technical deliverables for projects including process and functional design, technical architectures, technical design, development, testing and deployment.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. When/if travel resumes, travel for this role is expected to be 50% or less.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot – CPQ & CLM Technical Consultant
The CPQ and CLM Technical Consultant will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with clients and develop use cases.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Write and maintain functional documentation of customer business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Validation functional and technical design.
- Manage technical design, delivery and testing of integrations and custom extensions.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Work with offshore team to configure and customize the application to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Minimum of 6 months of Cloud based CPQ specific experience.
- Minimum of 6 months Salesforce CPQ experience.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in Quote to Cash – CPQ implementations.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Prior experience working within the Salesforce platform.
- Prior experience with Apttus or Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ.
- Functional knowledge of business process design and six sigma principles.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ.
- Awareness of web, database, and object-oriented software technologies, and [Register to View] / force.com.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is 100,000 – 148,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.