High Tech Strategy Manager (R00024184_Raleigh)
Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting professional with deep professional experience working across the various High-tech industry sectors (Enterprise Technology, Consumer Technology, Semiconductor, and Med Tech). You are high energy and have a passion for the High-Tech industry. You are at the forefront of industry trends, constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients in North America. As a business strategy consultant, you are an expert at creating and executing on strategic plans. You consider yourself to be very adept at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. These skills enable you to thrive on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting practice is expanding our team of experts to support the North America High Tech practice. A qualified candidate will play a critical role in contributing to Accenture’s expertise in the High-Tech industry and be able to demonstrate leadership across client, teams, and knowledge development in the following ways:
- Deep Expertise and demonstrable experience in one or more core competency areas:
- Growth strategy
- Digital transformations,
- Operating model design and implementation,
- Strategic cost take-outs,
- Talent and organization strategy,
- Lead delivery teams through ownership of the engagement methodology
- Ensure the quality of the work and timeliness of client deliverables by evaluating the relevance of the recommendation and synthesis of research
- Collaborate with other Accenture leaders to bring the necessary expertise to the team both on industry and functional areas
- Lead and contribute to growth of the business together with the Managing Director team
- Lead the responses to RFPs from end-to-end around specific topics or efforts
- Create and maintain long-term relationships with key executives at existing & new clients
- Build and maintain Stage 0 or Fact Packs on key topics to support rapid client responses
- Develop Thought Leadership that continues to grow and foster the awareness of Accenture’s offerings and expertise in the market
- Identify industry conferences and attend to represent the firm
- Mentor junior team members of the Strategy & Consulting High Tech team to develop key skill sets and maintain the excitement and passion for the industry
- Participate in recruiting activities to continue to support long-term growth of the practice
- Develop a core team to specialize in delivery of functional and sub-industry offerings
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $111,000 - $248,999 and [Register to View] target="_blank">information on benefits offered is here.Qualifications
Here’s What You Need:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or Engineering)
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional experience consulting for or working in the High-Tech industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ strategy consulting experience
- Strong client communication skills
- A proven track record of delivery on complex and impactful client engagements
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent advanced graduate degree
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.