Federal - Computer Vision Engineer (9222056_Arlington)
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC / Remote
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Solve unique client problems using computer vision
- Support the design, analysis, and development of high-performance deep learning algorithms
- Support modeling, fine-tuning ML algorithms for computer vision models
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Skilled with one or more of the following: Python, Pytorch, and/or Tensorflow
- Excellent computer vision skills
- Experience developing computer vision specific systems (multiple projects)
- Domain expertise in specific areas of computer vision (e.g. object detection, image classification, etc.)
- Degree in areas related to computer vision and including classes/coursework like computer vision, machine learning, deep learning
- Unix/Linux experience (Debian/RHEL) and comfort with basic shell operations
- Coursework (one or more) experience: Image processing, computer vision, deep learning, machine learning
- Excellent documentation habits (e.g. code documentation, technical papers, readme files, etc.)
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data (e.g. point clouds, raster/vector geospatial data, images, and videos, etc.)
- U.S. citizenship; no dual citizens
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $84,300 - $118,199 and information on benefits offered is [Register to View] .
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements