Business Development Director - Song (R00032978_Philadelphia)
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture Song services, including digital strategy, marketing, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Work with leadership teams and Song Industry leadership teams to develop and deliver new business through trust and value-led relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for customer experience and digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor. You will be working as part of the client teams, deeply embedded in account (s) and their unique culture and community. You will become part of the day to day team activities with an understanding and eye on the overarching client strategy.
- Develop digital and multi-channel customer experience and engagement strategies for Accenture Provider/Payer clients including partnering with Song teams to perform rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy.
- Be a thought-leader in Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and support Industry Client Leads in creation of a customer/buyer experience value architecture
- Develop requirements to ensure that client need/ vision and recommendations translate to (and leverage) Accenture Song assets, products and services
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide end to end deal management: from opportunity identification and qualification, salesforce entry and oversight, strategy and solution development, deal execution in concert with clients, SMEs and client team leads.
- Knowledge and Enablement: You are the Ambassador of Accenture Song for your Payer/Provider client groups and clients. You are the primary internal point of contact in all matters concerning Song business development and oversight of delivery work. You advise, counsel, do hands on selling and delivery and help the overall client group understand what we sell and how it benefits our clients.
- Operations: Work with the Song overall client group lead to ensure all reporting, pipeline management, pricing and deal management details are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Travel: Required for client support
- Minimum 10 years of hands on account management experience: either directly or with internal client leadership teams
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services in digital business, eCommerce and digital marketing consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Minimum of 5 years working on multiple deals at the same time with multiple clients per week
- Minimum of 10 years of client facing experience with demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader
- Minimum 3 years running end-to-end sales cycles (origination -> solution -> close)
- Bachelor's degree
- Core management consulting skills including:
- Executive & Marketing/Customer Experience/Digital Leadership Workshop facilitation
- Client interviews / focus groups
- Experience working with & jointly going to market with strategic vendors (software/channel/technology)
- Marketing/advertising agency/digital marketing experience
- Experience in one or more of the following Core Industries:· Banking· CPG & Retail· Communications & Media· Healthcare Provider· Insurance· Life Sciences· Public Service
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.