AEM Developer (00937697_Columbus)
Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. [Register to View] .
The digital economy has caused a massive increase in the amount and importance of digital content. Digital content and the customer experiences it fuels are, together, a vital expression of a brand’s voice and purpose. We help leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. We offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale. Our unique tools and services organize, store and optimize content, including taxonomy, rights and asset management, analytics and quality assurance
We are looking for a highly effective Senior Developer to join our team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients. This key member of our team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation using Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets)
- Provide deep knowledge expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) and working knowledge of at least one other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Forms, Analytics, Audience Manager, Magento, Campaign)
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Serve as a lead developer or team lead of a small remote or offshore team leveraging Agile based principles to deliver error-free technology components
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design, using object-oriented design techniques and Adobe best practices
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks, project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Assist in defining/designing/implementing the development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Independently manage individual time and tasks
- Showcase your AEM expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
- Mentor junior team members, ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on Java/J2EE software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, Agile)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience working with other relevant WCM and ecommerce packaged solutions such as SDL Tridion, Acquia/Drupal, Sitecore, EpiServer, SalesForce, SAP hybris, and ElasticPath
- Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse
- Experience with project automation technologies: CVS, SVN, Git, github, Jira, Selenium, SonarCube, maven, Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, Apache Http, Solr, open source packages, Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $114,499 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.