Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately
held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Your development is the key to success..
As a team of driven individuals, we push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and
professionally. We believe each person brings a broad range of unique experiences and perspectives, rooted in a different set of identity and cultural attributes. We pride ourselves on building relationships in which we seek to understand, meet people where they are, and celebrate our diversity— all of which drives our high performance, engagement and innovation.
To ensure your success, once hired you will take part in a comprehensive training program
surrounded by a supportive team that will prepare you for your career ahead. At Aerotek, we promote exclusively from within. Our employees start almost always as recruiters, just like you, and are promoted into advanced recruiting & sales career paths.
As a Recruiter you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people
for the right jobs. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Partner with your Account Manager to identify top accounts, target skill sets, and key market segments
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service-related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let’s talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $55,000 with unlimited earning potential through weekly commission. After 1 year of tenure, your base salary automatically increases to $65,000 with the opportunity to continue earning commission and performance-based incentives (quarterly bonuses, all-expense paid trip, company funded investment plan). Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Projected Recruiter Earnings:
Year 1: $50,000
Year 2: $75,000
Year 3: $102,000
Projected Sales Manager Earnings:
Year 1: $65,000
Year 2: $110,000
Year 3: $132,000
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment