Business Process Analyst
Who are we?
TEKsystems' unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing – our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into the IT labor market enable us to help clients achieve their business goals—while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems® is seeking team members who believe in striving for excellence through serving others, building strong business relationships, and driving for results with the highest integrity.
Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to influence change and navigate complex business challenges? Are you looking to join a team who will invest not only in your professional growth, but also help you achieve your personal goals? Do you want to be on the front line of strategic decision making for a multi-billion dollar growing organization?
What are the responsibilities?
***This will sit FULLY On-site in Hanover, MD***
The Financial Analystrole supports our high-growth Global Services business. The role is a highly visible and challenging role, rich in data, analytics, and process improvement, playing a crucial role in driving business results. As part of this team, you'll utilize our financial, sales, and operation systems to review, analyze, and transform data into insight. The role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of performance while also improving processes to drive efficiencies and accuracy. You will be surrounded by a team who are passionate about our goals:
- transforming data into insight to drive business improvements
- developing strong partnerships
- automating manual processes
- and caring about one another's personal and professional achievements
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze sales, finance, and operations data to provide insight and drive business improvements
- Develop strong partnerships with sales, operations, and finance to improve current and future business decisions
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions to improve business outcomes
- Increase productivity by using technology to automate manual processes
- Ensure new business is established and maintained correctly in our core financial systems
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or similar field preferred
- 2+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Superior communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Solid understanding of financial, sales, and operational metrics
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Positive attitude but ability to scrutinize potential difficulties and options to deliver measurable results
- Takes initiative and a responsibility to address what is required to achieve goals
- High level of self-motivation and drive for self-improvement (including learning new skills and tools)
- Ability to receive and implement feedback and share the same effectively with others
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while consistently maintaining a professional demeanor
- Flexible and able to execute multiple initiatives concurrently with the ability to re-prioritize as needed