Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Advisor (REF6714H)
As a valued contributor to our team, you will advise team members on the design and processes for implementation of components of technological structures. In this role, you will create solutions with a process-driven view, as well as devise processes for maintaining and/or updating existing structures.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Advisor role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Apply advanced skills, knowledge, and/or experience to lead modeling, analysis, and planning projects.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions to meet customer needs by applying advanced skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Maintain existing structures and collaborate with management to define governance processes.
- Perform modeling, analysis, and planning to solve technical business problems and inform the team's technical direction.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 6 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, Master’s degree is preferred.
- AWS Certifications preferred
- 12+ years of progressive experience in solution architecture, systems architecture and engineering, analysis and applications programming required.
- Expertise in implementing complex full stack solutions including API, Micro-Services, Streaming etc. in large Enterprise Data organizations.
- Hands on experience leveraging object-oriented design patterns and domain driven design principles
- Proficient with REST standards and best practices and hands-on experience in developing RESTful APIs
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in working with AWS as a solution architecture. Experienced with AWS VPC design and Implementation, Cloud formation scripts, AMI, Consolidated Billing for multiple AWS accounts
- Familiarity with Planning, Design, Road maps, POC implementations for AWS Cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with leveraging ECS, EKS and Fargate services
- Familiarity with AWS database services such as PostgreSQL RDS, Aurora
- Expertise in designing solution architecture with a view towards resiliency, availability and very comfortable in designing Failover and Recovery strategies
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and technologies for IaC such as Terraform
- Familiarity with designing logging framework for cloud watch for all deployed apps.
- Should have designed & worked on Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker, Elastic Bean Stalk for DevOps teams.
- Good Knowledge of AWS services such as ELB, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, App Mesh
- Familiarity with maintaining ACL, Security Groups and firewall configurations.
- Should have developed sharing strategies for future scaling and performance.
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions.
- Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict.
- Skilled in supporting, controlling, monitoring, and management of large, complex, and sometimes geographically-dispersed IT infrastructure and applications in order to optimize IT service delivery
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process.
- Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Experience identifying and selecting strategic options, and identifying resources to meet the defined objectives.
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal.
- Skilled in creating visual concepts, creating content, and editing content by hand or with the help with computer software to communicate ideas
Skilled in Java
Skilled in Kubernetes to automate application deployment, scaling, and management
Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms
Skilled in HOPEX
Experience using VMWare
Skilled in Docker
Skilled in ServiceNow to manage digital workflows
Skilled in using virtualization software such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere, or Citrix XenDesktop
Experience using JIRA
Skilled in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
Experience using Salesforce CRM
Skilled in Visio
Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
Skilled in using storage software such as NetApp, Nimble, and Pure Storage
Skilled in Python object-oriented programming