Integration & Simplification Leader (R210019599_Cedar_Rapids)
Address:111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:Strategy & Change
Designs, develops, tests, implements, measures and manages processes. Ensures that process design reflects current business strategy and business/stakeholder requirements and supports the desired customer experience. Processes may be related to (but are not limited to) fulfillment, operations, services, sales, etc.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships and collaborates with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the change/communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Develops and documents processes, procedures, etc. and/ or end-user materials.
- Assists with the documentation of end user materials.
- Assists with training and transition of processes and tools/templates to appropriate process owners.
- Collaborates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Designs processes based on business requirements and best practices. Ensures the processes adhere to applicable risk, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Streamlines, simplifies and continuously improves existing processes.
- Documents processes (including, but not limited to, process flows, playbooks, etc.) for vetting, communicating, and implementing processes with stakeholders.
- Ensures all processes meet established standards, effectively utilize templates and tools to track compliance and operational effectiveness standards.
- Looks for opportunities to eliminate, simplify and automate processes. Recommends approaches or changes to streamline and integrate processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Maintains current process documentation to ensure available for stakeholders as required.
- Supports management of processes using established methodologies and tools/system/technology.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Participates in the integration of Core Process transformation across business/groups to deliver process improvements for productivity savings and enhanced customer/employee experience.
- Develops an understanding of organizational interactions and complexity to engage with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning.
- Resolves issues regarding processes that are raised from all sources/stakeholders.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses a deep understanding of and problem solving ability for issues within the business/group.
- Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle - In-depth.
- Knowledge of business/group processes, procedures and controls - In-depth.
- Understanding of risk, regulatory and compliance requirements - In-depth.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.