Analyst, Hedge Fund Research (R210025733_Portland)
Address:4380 S Macadam Avenue
Job Family Group:Wealth Sales & Service
The Hedge Fund Research Analyst is directly involved in supporting the hedge fund investment, monitoring and due diligence processes. The position has limited client contact, with a focus on critical research functions.
- Hedge Fund Research Due Diligence and Monitoring
- Responsible for sourcing and monitoring investment managers
- Ensure the integrity of the collection and processing of information and data
- Support Hedge Fund Research team with cyclical and non-cyclical reporting functions
- Help in the preparation of written correspondence and updates to clients regarding investments
- Assist Hedge Fund Research team and advisors in generating routine and custom client reports
- Provide periodic qualitative and quantitative reviews of investment managers
- Information/Database Management
- Secure and organize all essential documentation for the Hedge Fund Research team
- Log materials and other relevant information in internal databases and systems
- Interact with fund managers and related third parties to obtain necessary information and data
- Generate and analyze various reports for internal and external distribution
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; three or more years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, with a strong preference for a graduate degree and/or CFA.
- Growing understanding of the functional area and operating environment.
- Able to maintain effectiveness, accuracy and performance in a fast-paced and demanding environment with multiple concurrent priorities.
- Collaboration & team skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.