Accenture Junior Military Officer Program - Consulting Senior Analyst - NAELFY22 (R00057801_Austin)
Accenture Analyst Development Program
Whether you’re a recent grad or looking to kickstart your consulting career, you can help us do work that makes a real impact. You’ll help solve clients’ most challenging problems using the latest technology to do extraordinary things.
Not only will you have amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills, you’ll join a collaborative environment that celebrates and supports our differences. At Accenture, your voice will always be heard, and our community of leaders and peers are ready to mentor, coach and encourage you to be your best so you can build a long and rewarding career.
Consulting Development Program (CDP)
- Deliver new technologies and unique business solutions to world class clients
- Provide management support and analyze/improve business processes
- Develop change management and organizational strategies
- Build front-end solutions or design and implement software
- Use quantitative methods and statistical models to create insights, patterns, and outcomes from data
- Combine Artificial Intelligence (AI) with data, analytics and automation under a strategic vision to scale AI and transform business—across every function and process.
Technology Development Program (TDP)
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for world class clients.
- Build new business models via application management and implementation services.
- Co-create proof of concept for new or emerging technologies with our clients.
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications to drive and accelerate business impact.
- Discover vulnerabilities or security flaws to help our clients protect their information, applications and business processes against cyber threats.Qualifications
What We’re Looking For:
· A Bachelor’s degree in any major and a minimum of 4 years as an Active Duty Commissioned or Non-Commissioned Officer in the US Armed Forces (Other than dishonorable discharge from any branch of the US Armed Forces)
· Familiarity with core consulting skills – business processes, organizational strategies, project management and an interest in technology
· Ability to adjust quickly and confidently when faced with change, engage and enables team members to reach a common goal, seek out answers, drive solutions and get results, and follow through on what you say you’ll do, while also knowing when to ask for help
· Experience with programming languages (ex. Java, Python, Ruby, etc.), modern frameworks (ex. Anjular.js, Node.js, etc.) and/or lifecycle data management, supply chain, finance, etc.
· Exposure to programming-related projects in Web Design, Game design and/or Mobile Application Design
· Interest in new emerging technologies, cloud, security, silicon and leading business application packages
· Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail and experience working on a team
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $79,500 - $84,499 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.