Accenture Products and Platforms Cloud Platform Architect & Product Strategist (R00054426_Detroit)
Accenture Products and Platforms (APP). APP operates a portfolio of product-mindset business units inside Accenture – each with a shared mission to codify industry and functional knowledge into valuable and differentiated software assets for sale to Accenture clients or as market-facing products in clients’ own offerings. APP teams overlay Pragmatic frameworks and Agile methodologies to create value and deliver excellence every day. APP products and platforms accelerate time-to-value, ensure customer satisfaction, and drive productive, long-term client engagements. APP offers unique and rewarding opportunities and software career paths within Accenture.
Accenture is committed to delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity, and INTIENT is the realization of this with capabilities that support improved efficiencies in drug development, and better experiences and outcomes for patients - improving the lives of millions of people. As an APP Cloud Platform Architect and Product Strategist you are a central player in this narrative and brand promise.
An experienced Cloud Architect / Product Strategist for who will provide insights to and collaborate across the Life Sciences enterprise for the INTIENT Platform. You have a solid background in developing and managing large-scale cloud technologies with a proven track record of scaling systems to enterprise levels for customers.
This position will be focused on Life Sciences customers, so experience in life science domains is a big plus, but not a necessary requirement. This role will help drive the INTIENT product strategy forward by managing the build process of the cloud platform that serves as the backbone for all INTIENT customer-specific product modules (Clinical, Patient, Research, etc.).Qualifications
Here’s what you need:
- 7+ years’ experience in cloud platform Architecture. Google Cloud is preferred, but experience in Amazon, Azure, etc. is sufficient
- Architecting multi-tenant SaaS/PaaS solutions at web scale leveraging cloud native architecture
- Design for security and compliance of both cloud resources and applications. Validation experience in big pharma is a big plus (GxP, HIPAA, GDPR)
- Full stack experience with Single Page Applications (react), Polyglot languages/frameworks (Spring Boot, Python, Go, node.js), API Frameworks or data modeling (nosql and relational)
- Experience with secure container orchestration solutions such as Kubernetes either self-managed platforms or Cloud-Native services
Bonus points if:
- Manage, and provision of the cloud solution with infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Working with Data Catalogs and metadata structures
- Experience building & working with various data connectors (Spark, JDBC, etc.)
- Experience designing data repositories & integration systems for analytics usage
- Experience with serverless computing (Lambda and Functions) and containerization.
- Experience with Domain driven design and distributed services with the functionality split into smaller bounded contexts (microservices)
- Documented track record of building big data-level data storage, ingestion pipelines & querying capabilities; experience with NoSQL and Data Lake construction for large-scale applications
- Apply 12 Factor App methodology to design scalable application architecture.
- Define Secure DevOps architecture and guide implementation of CI/CD
- Architect for observability such as metrics, logs, and monitoring.
- Experience in automation techniques (ingest, queries, UI refresh, alerting systems, bots, etc.)
- Experience working with and managing Agile development teams working on 2-3 week sprints
- Good presentation & communication skills to present diagrams, concepts, etc. to internal Accenture people as well as potential client engagements
- Strong understanding of market-leading existing tools in the cloud space
- Experience in graph technologies (property graphs or semantic RDF/OWL)
- Experience working with controlled vocabularies using SKOS or other semantic techniques
- Experience in SPARQL queries
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,516 - $288,500 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.