GRC Security Manager (R00056798_Irving)
Here’s What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience implementing GRC platforms such as ServiceNow
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience related to information technology, information security, vendor risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Operational Consultant with strong project management and organizational change management skills, strong critical thinking and analytical skills; Service Management Consulting experience combined with ServiceNow mobile capabilities and experience with the following ServiceNow applications:- IT Business Management (Project, Portfolio, Demand, Agile Dev, Test Mgt)
- ITOM (Orchestration, Discovery, Service Mapping)
- GRC (Policy & Compliance, Risk)
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all
Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work experience including Consulting Experience
- ServiceNow certification
- Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
- Experience with security and risk frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, and/or PCI))
- Management consulting experience.
- Agile software delivery methodology experience
- Experience with MetricStream, OpenPages, or RSAM is also relevant but not required
- ServiceNow skills such as:- Data Feeds
- On Demand Applications
- Advanced Workflow
- Data Driven Events
- Record Permissions
- ServiceNow Control Panel
- Workspaces, Dashboards, iViews, Reports
- Application Builder
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.