Microservices Engineer (R00048754_Raleigh)
A leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google, and ranked #1 for cloud-native engineering talents. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you! Our Cloud First group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across application engineering, data, edge, integrated infrastructure, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
A passionate Microservice Engineer who has delivered systems in a fast-paced agile environment. You enjoy using your engineering skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 2 years of development/architecture experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more of the following: Java8 or higher / Spring Boot
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
- You have experience with Containers and/or Serverless
- You have worked with Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- You have experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- You have experience in web-scale applications
- You have experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
- As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288- $148,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.