Enterprise Planning & Analysis Manager (R00040603_Columbus)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at [Register to View] .
An experienced Finance professional with a strong background in FP&A and a deep understanding of the FP&A Processes. You get excited about solving complex problems and finding new solutions for clients. Digital Finance professionals support clients in developing Finance Organization Strategies, Optimizing FP&A processes all by leveraging Performance Management technology capabilities to support our clients’ long-term growth. You’ve managed teams, love big challenges, and are ready for a new one. You are skilled at building trusted relationships within your own organization, with clients, and with ecosystem partners.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in FP&A areas such as planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine processes
- Collect business requirements and apply financial concepts to translate them into solution design
- Prepare and facilitate client sessions on process and application design
- Provide recommendations based on FP&A leading practices
- Support project team and mentor staff
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- A minimum of 5 years working in FP&A , preferably with a Big Four public accounting firm
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in implementing Finance technologies. This may include, but not limited to data, planning, budgeting, analytics, reporting and enabling technologies
- Deep functional understanding of FP&A processes including Capabilities Driver based , Predictive forecasting, rolling forecast, scenario planning, Cost allocations, Zero based budgeting, and Management reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, client experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and/or accounting
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- FP&A Enabling Technologies (Board, OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, SAP SAC, SAP BPC, SAP Group Reporting, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle EPM Cloud, Tableau, Workday - Adaptive Insights)
- Emerging Finance Enabling Technologies (Robotic Process Automation technology, Artificial / Applied Intelligence technologies in Finance / Accounting
- You have led 2-3 full implementation of FP&A Solutions to streamline Processes
- You have a least 3-5 year designing these FinTech solutions: OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, Oracle/Hyperion, Tableau, and Fusion.
- Certification in any of the Fin Tech Solutions mentioned.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880-$227,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements