Technology Strategy Senior Manager, Healthcare - Northeast (R00049049_Florham Park)
We are Technology Strategy and Advisory and we design and execute industry-relevant reinventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. Our vision is to become the world’s leading advisors in harnessing technology and innovation as a force to reinvent and improve every business. Our mission is help client business executives disrupt their industry and utilize technology to capture market share.
Technology Strategy leverages deep business expertise combined with technology know-how, empowering clients to be more competitive by leading initiatives that unlock value and drive growth. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must position technology to create new products and services, while building new business architectures that break away from old ways of doing things, giving them the agility to compete and grow in the new. Accenture Technology Strategy enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we develop new capabilities in areas including Applied Intelligence, data and analytics, blockchain, robotics, Internet of Things and cyber resilience. We help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Technology Strategy consulting guru with tons of experience in creating technology-led business strategies, and top-flight leadership and management skills in the Healthcare Payer/Provider Strategy industry. Your expertise? Advising healthcare clients on data-driven technology strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a senior manager, you’re a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to reach Managing Director.
- Run delivery to get the lay of the land of clients’ industry and grasp clients’ business options in the context of global, industry, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Lead project delivery to pinpoint the right solution to meet the needs of healthcare clients; and
- Head projects to make sure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out Digital, IT or Cloud strategy, managing change, monitoring and gauging processes, and taking remedial steps.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders at client organizations and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Build relationships with clients to raise Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Fortify Accenture’s Technology Strategy practice and role as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Lead projects that deliver world-class business technology strategy solutions.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least 2 of the example offerings (Cloud Transformation, Industry & New Technology, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Operating Model, Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Healthcare Payer or Provider industry in one or more of the following areas of corporate development, transformation or internal strategy: Health Innovation / Disruption, Health Strategy and Growth, Health Transformation
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading or managing large teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing technology strategy recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
- You perform as a long-term trusted advisor and partner by providing Thought Leadership and profound knowledge of market trends.
- You have a strong understanding of a specific industry, client or technology and function as expert to advise senior leadership.
- You can lead projects that deliver world-class business technology solutions and make sure clients are positioned for long term success creating practical roadmaps.
- You can manage budgeting and forecasting activities and build financial proposals.
- You have managed end-to-end projects and have reported and escalated to top levels.
- You can create expert content and take part in professional forums.
- You have shown critical thinking, ability to question decisions and provide creative solutions.
- You build trusted relationships with senior leaders at client organizations.
- You can mentor members of the team, guide them and groom them for more responsibility.
- You have advanced presentation and public speaking skills (C-level).
- You can provide junior team members with an integrated perspective of the client and project.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $147,700 - $305,000 and [Register to View]
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements